WELCOME TO THE B2B BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP REVOLUTION
Join hundreds of other local business owners at our next B2B event. We break through surface small talk to create deep levels of connection and trust by having you share stories and giving you the chance to discuss the questions that are keeping you up at night with other people who "get it." You will come out of this event with stronger relationships and greater business opportunities. There is no cost to attend through the generosity of our tribe partners. A light breakfast will be served.
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL BEGIN TO BUILD THE THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS
Every opportunity has its root in a relationship. A Level Two relationship is someone you've had multiple, positive interactions with. Our events provide authentic introductions to other business leaders which open opportunities to assist each other with financial/business goals. People do business with people they know, like and trust. When you come to our events you will find:
- New business opportunities
- Strategic partnerships
- Key vendor relationships
- New business contacts
Level Three relationships have an established Learn, Serve, Grow cycle with each other. This means that you know each others wants and needs and are actively working to help each other "just because." Learn, Serve, Grow comes from an abundance mindset, as you serve abundantly and allow other people to help you, your business and life satisfaction will grow. To facilitate building Level Three relationships, you will experience:
- Learn about the wants and needs of other business leaders you interact with.
- Take off the "I have all the answers" hat and ask questions to recieve authentic answers/experiences from people who have "been there."
- Share your learning and experiences with others
The more you come to these events the better you will get to know its members. As you learn about and serve them over time, you will build high levels of trust. These are the people that will sacrifice to help you and depend on through hard times.
- When you're in a bind, these are the people you will call.
- These are the people you will take out to lunch to flush out the details on the genius business idea you have.
- These are the people you call when you have a bad day.
- These are the people you cheer up when they have a bad day.
- These are people that hold you accountable to your goals.